Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I've played through this game countless times. Absolutely love it. I'm sure you get asked a lot, but is there a sequel in the future or another launch game?? That would be pretty darn cool

Dragon ball z Goku jump Dragon ball z Goku jump

I liked it....love dbz and I think this game was well done. Maybe add more enemies and an ultimate goal. Thanks for the game.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

I love this game!

I keep coming back to it when I need something to pass some time. I really think a sequel is in order, though. Hedgehog Launch 3: Deep Space!?

Mullet-Mans Pickle Quest! Mullet-Mans Pickle Quest!

Annoying

Visually, this game wasnt bad. I like the style. I really hate having to watch the beginning over again when you die. When you rebirth, it should be at the beginning of the level. There should definitely be a way to skip the intro. I didn't finish the game, because I just got annoyed. I muted the sound because the voice was just annoying. Music is ok. Just work out some of the little things that other people have written in their reviews and you should have a decent game.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Updated shit.

Abuba the Alien Abuba the Alien

Hmmm

It's not a bad game, just extremely annoying. Abuba this and abuba that! He needs to say more or say nothing at all! The voice got very annoying very quickly. Animation is great. Gameplay was great. It was easy, but I'm sure this is more for kids. Keep up the good work, just lose the annoying alien voice.

Canabalt Canabalt

Fun fun fun!

I could spend all day playing this kind of game. And am I the only one who thinks the little dude kind of resembles MJ?

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Simple

but very sweet. 5/5

Tower of Greed Tower of Greed

pisses meoff

too many glitches

EpicShadow responds:

I would love for you to report these glitches to my account. There has been VERY extensive testing on this game and not a single bug has been reported in the final stage. If you're going to drop a 2/10 on something I implore you to back it up. Send a me message with a few glitches, I'll work them out with you.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

Not too bad

Pissed me off to no end, but I liked it.

Rigby Rigby

Nice

Progressivly harder levels, new elements and obstacles, easy controls and all around fun to play. Nice graphics too btw. I thoroughly enjoyed this game all the way through. Needs to be longer though. A sequel is definitly needed. I say front page material!